It has been a while since this post was over due-and so let me list down some of the active mandates we are presently engaged in -courtesy some of our international associates & our direct clients.
-:There are some exciting opportunities.-infact 24 of them-with a leading provider of hi-performance software solutions for the real estate industry (they employ over 3000 professionals working in 30+ offices through out North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.. Openings presently exist across different client offices in California, North Carolina, Texas. Toronto, Georgia, and Colorado.
We are looking at professionals with5-10 years ERP implementation experience (, big shop consulting, RE and/or Accounting, past or current consulting experience to back Project Management skills
- Banking opportunties in HongKong, China and Indonesia.
-Opportunities exist in Africa for professionals with experience in running manufacturing plans in the Rubber industry in Africa
- Some of the positions indicated in the earlier post regarding Options in Tanzania, are still open! While a couple of professionals have since joined for work onsite, there are a few who are making the transition -having quit their present employers in India-and due to join in the coming fortnight-after serving out their notice period`
There are a couple of mandates at a very preliminary stage :
- a leading MNC group -a client in the tire manufacturing space with a reach in over 120 countries world wide. The client is looking at expanding its reach in Europe and hence is looking at hiring a Regional Manager for its European Operations to be based out of Italy.
- an player in the Indian healthcare industry -looking to expand their markets in the Gulf/African market, and needing someone to spearhead the foray.
- A leading player in the Education sector with operations over 100 countries-is expanding its presence in India-by partnering with local promoters in about 8 locations in Madhya Pradesh, Punjab . Opportunities exist for Headmasters for schools to be run in the CBSE curriculum.
Healthcare domain-someone who has a good grasp of the sector, strong in analytics and creating products/services -and handling end to end project management of the roll out!
There are also a couple of positions in the middle & senior management for HR professionals with experience in manufacturing industries, like fertilisers, cement and pharma.
Please feel free to reach out with a personal note to [email protected], and we shall get back to you for detailed discussions shortly