Our client is a global IT solutions provider & has been awarded the prestigious bid for a yearlong GIS project from the state Government of Gujarat.
We are on the look out for a HEAD of the practice. Based in Hyderabad at the Corporate Office, he is expected to spearhead the company's foray and extending the services to other geographical areas.
- The incumbent is expected to have apart from technical skills , project management expertise as well as administrative skills to ensure that GIS projects of the company are executed properly.
- Liasoning with customers and govt. officials
- Incumbent would be required to set up project goals and objectives,establish time lines , obtain necessary resources, obtain approvals and permission, monitor and evaluate the work of subordinates and co-ordinate activities with government ,local bodies, consortium partners as well as vendors.
- The job requires judicial mix of orientation to detail as well as tremendous foresight and global planning
- Job will involve 40% travel (interacting with customers)
Please feel free reach out for more details. RSVP [email protected]