A client of our associate, the company is initiating investments in the energy generation and conservation sector in strategic tie-up with state of art technologies and solution providers, and is working towards becoming a leading player in the environmental services in India.
Part of an emerging group with diversified portfolio plans in the Infrastructure sector, the company operates in Solid Waste management (SWM) and specialises in end-to end solution through a variety of models like
- Public Private Partnership (PPP),
- Build, Own, Operate & Transfer/ Maintenance ( BOOT/M)
We are on the lookout for a senior professional to develop the overall business strategy for SWM -Long term, Medium Term and short term with specific business targets in consultation with CEO.
The ideal incumbent would be an Engineering graduate (Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environment) with
- 20 plus years of project management experience
- atleast a couple of years exposure to the SWM industry in India, for eg:
- City Sanitation comprising street sweeping, cleaning of drains
- Primary and Secondary collection of waste including door to door collection
- Secondary transportation of the waste to processing facility
- EIA & Preliminary investigations at the processing and disposal facility site
- Design, Engineering, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Waste processing facility
- Design, Engineering, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Scientifically engineered sanitary landfill facility
- Post closure monitoring of landfill
RSVP [email protected]