1. The client, a leading MNC player is looking for professionals who can drive the OEM relationship with the leading devices players, read -'non PC handheld devices' in India.
The ideal person would have worked with the major manufacturers in the domain.
2. The other opportunity is for a leading global communications solutions provider, offering the most complete end-to-end portfolio of solutions and services in the industry. The crux here-is some one who can open up doors in the 'operators' space!
Reporting to a Senior Director, the incumbent is responsible for top line growth track record within the mobile applications and/or applications platform domain.
Acting as primary interface between the Business Unit and the field organization, you will bring together thorough market understanding, business and technical acumen and strong cross-organizational leadership
-to successfully drive new programs,
-manage on-going initiatives,
-move friction from the sales cycle
-and graft the carriers' application initiatives to the company's portfolio
leading to scalable and sustainable revenue growth.
Desired Skills & Experience
- High-impact performer
- Minimum 10 years experience in strategic technical sales, solutions consulting, alliance/partner management, sales-oriented product management/marketing professional services or similar customer & field facing positions with telecom/wireless/leading Networking and carrier software companies.
- Have carried a quota in their career, built and led a team/organization & brought emerging services to market by leading the service creation effort with the carrier's technology, product and marketing organizations.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling and field enablement programs for application and infrastructure software, especially in the context of major partnerships.
- Experience with Mobile Infrastructure Applications, SaaS and PaSS desired