Some of our clients in the IT domain seeking professionals for various skills. Some of the immediate mandates we are looking at are:
Pre Sales Consultant – Mumbai
- Responsible for assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFI/RFQ’s, preparing and delivering product based presentations, and delivering POCs which meet customer business requirements
- Responsible for producing valid sales quotations for our Direct Sales and Channel partners in an timely and accurate fashion that adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordination among Sales team, customers, SME to complete tasks on time
- Timely submission of RFPs responses as per the timeline
- To make sure that all the deliverables are done on time.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience
- Client facing experience and excellent presentation skills to very senior audience is a must
Implementation Engineer/ Technical Consultant – Mumbai
- Implementation & field support for Unified Communications products
- Implementation & field support for Contact Center range of products
- Business application consultancy
- Take part in solution design discussions
- Team work & Knowledge transfer
- Candidates preferred with strong telephony background and thorough understanding of ACD, PBX (including IP based), CTI, IVR, various telephony protocols etc.
- Good understanding of Databases like Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase etc.
- Expertise on OS like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
Technical Writer – Bangalore
- Design and create a variety of technical documents
- Acquire and organize basic source material, including applicable specifications, engineering write-ups
- Synthesize detailed information to create customer-facing publications that meet a high-standard for accuracy and readability
- 1-2 years of experience in developing content that conforms to technical writing guidelines and style practices
- Impeccable writing skills in English
- Experience in working collaboratively with product engineering, QA, technical support, program management, and product management teams
- Preferable: Awareness on cloud computing, computer networking and mobile Internet concepts
Sr. Software Engineer – Oracle, PL/SQL – Cochin
- Coordinate with internal and external clients as necessary
- Responsible for client implementation by directly working with the client, understand the requirements, analyze the scope of work, estimate the time, determine the milestones and deliver on time and with expected quality
- Responsible for new client setup’s and moving it into production with quality and optimized coding, foreseeing and taking into account the future scenario’s during the setup of the client for stable and error free client service
- Project planning, project management, support, maintain and document
- Evaluate and identify new technologies Performance tuning, improvement, balancing , usability and automation
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/Sql, SQL, Oracle 9i, 10g
- Experience of 2 to 4 years in implementing procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle OLAP, AWM, SQL Analyze, Oracle Data mining, shell scripting etc.
Please refer to any of the above job posting to [email protected]