One of our client (MNC in Construction Industry) is looking for a Senior Construction Professional to handle their activities in India. We are on look out for people with strong Project Management experience worked/ working in an International company having exposure to:
- Interact independently with the client, architects and consultants and procure from them concept/preliminary/detailed designs, DBRs, preliminary and detailed drawings
- Provide value engineering inputs using the services
- Good knowledge of the regulatory compliance issues in the project and should have clarity on regulatory approvals required at different stages of the project before project implementation
- Responsible for the cost plan taking it through the stages of a preliminary cost estimate and a detailed cost estimate
- Experience in commercial building construction from scratch to the completion of the structure
- 10 years of experience working/ worked with a International Contractor or Construction Management firm on IT, Parks, Biotech, Labs, Hospitals and building projects
- Knowledge of electro mechanical systems and good at Interior and Exterior works
Should you require detailed inputs on this position, please reach Mr. Menon/ [email protected]
One of our client (a well known Software Product Development MNC client) is looking for Software Engineers in Chennai. Some of the positions we have at this moment are:
Senior Software Engineer Linux OS (Embedded Software)
- Provide technical leadership for highly talented software engineers
- Develop necessary skill sets to contribute new features and bug-fixes to the open-source products
- Act as Scrum Master for the team
- Undergo design reviews on behalf of the team, via presentation and prototyping
- Experience in programming under C and C++
- Proficiency in one of the scripting languages like Python or Perl
- Good understanding of Linux internals
- Networking programming in TCP/HTTP realm
- Familiarity with redboot, uboot, lua, sdl, wlan, ARM, poky/OpenEmbedded, audio codecs, alsa and JFFS is a plus
- Experience in developing applications on Embedded Linux OS
- 7 to 10 years of experience is a must
Software Developer Mobile Applications
- Design and develop award winning applications for the Andorid platforms
- Develop software for both prototype and production ready cases.
- Create innovative user experiences; solve problems that users don’t know they have yet.
- 2+ years development with Android
- 3+ years experience in application development
- 3+ years experience with OO languages (Java)
- Expert in Java and especially embedded Java
- Expert in Android User Interface implementation
- Experience in building great UI’s and User experiences
- Experience building applications that take advantage of the different handsets
- Provide reference to Android apps developed on and currently on the marketplace
- Experience participating in Agile/XP teams using the SCRUM process.
Principal Software Engineer/ Scrum Master
- Scrum Master of a cross functional team of mobile application developers. Be a leader, a coach and a mentor to members of the team
- Hands on contribution towards design, documentation, and development of mobile application systems (Andorid/iPhone)
- Follow established Agile software development processes and driving process improvements
- Certified Scrum Master or experience being a Scrum Master
- Experience participating in Agile/XP teams using the SCRUM process.
- 8+ years experience in design and implementation of application systems, 4+ years of which is in the mobile space.
- 4+ years experience in leading teams and/or technical management.
- Development experience with Android, OO languages (Java), User Interfaces, Building great UI’s and User experiences.
Please refer to any of the jobs to [email protected]
One of our Associate in Hong Kong is looking out for Civil Construction professionals for their clients having interest in projects from ground to height and from land to sea, including site formation, roads, bridges, sewage treatment plants, water works, airport and railway infrastructure, ports, marine structures, submarine pipelines, residential/commercial buildings, parks, tunnels, waste management and wastewater treatment plants.
We are looking for different positions at this moment. Please read them below:
Asst Manager/ Sr. Engineer Planning
- Assist to run the project with minimum cost and in minimum time by formulating construction planning and programming as necessary
- Monitor the progress, the standard of workmanship and efficiency of material stage adhered to the set target by collecting and analyzing relevant information, coordinating with relevant parties and formulating proposals on improvements
- Provide engineering supports by formulate construction planning and programming, construction methods
- Assisting in design temporary works and alternative proposals for permanent work to suit construction methods
- Keep works record and production figures for site manager / agent for weekly review and improvement of sit progress
- Upgrade the engineering capability of the Company by participating in the development of new construction methods and techniques
- Prepare engineering drawings, sketches and related documents
- A Civil engineer with at least 8 years experience of which 3 years in design is preferable
- Ensure all measurement records are kept and maintained properly and assist supervisor in preparation of rates
- Ensure no loss in income by preparing accurately and agreeing promptly the payments with the clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Assist supervisor in preparing and compiling records for claim submissions
- Assisting the project team in establishing/monitoring the forecast
- Providing information on cost and forecast in respect of project revenue and expenditure
- Preparing monthly financial report
- Ensure proper records and measurements are kept for the sub-contract works and those subcontractors’ payments are paid according to their proper entitlement
- Ensure all assigned responsibilities relating to quality are carried out in accordance with the Company quality procedures
- At least 8 years experience as quantity surveyor
Should you require more inputs, please reach Mr. Srinivas/ [email protected]
Some of our clients in the IT domain seeking professionals for various skills. Some of the immediate mandates we are looking at are:
Pre Sales Consultant – Mumbai
- Responsible for assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFI/RFQ’s, preparing and delivering product based presentations, and delivering POCs which meet customer business requirements
- Responsible for producing valid sales quotations for our Direct Sales and Channel partners in an timely and accurate fashion that adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordination among Sales team, customers, SME to complete tasks on time
- Timely submission of RFPs responses as per the timeline
- To make sure that all the deliverables are done on time.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience
- Client facing experience and excellent presentation skills to very senior audience is a must
Implementation Engineer/ Technical Consultant – Mumbai
- Implementation & field support for Unified Communications products
- Implementation & field support for Contact Center range of products
- Business application consultancy
- Take part in solution design discussions
- Team work & Knowledge transfer
- Candidates preferred with strong telephony background and thorough understanding of ACD, PBX (including IP based), CTI, IVR, various telephony protocols etc.
- Good understanding of Databases like Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase etc.
- Expertise on OS like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
Technical Writer – Bangalore
- Design and create a variety of technical documents
- Acquire and organize basic source material, including applicable specifications, engineering write-ups
- Synthesize detailed information to create customer-facing publications that meet a high-standard for accuracy and readability
- 1-2 years of experience in developing content that conforms to technical writing guidelines and style practices
- Impeccable writing skills in English
- Experience in working collaboratively with product engineering, QA, technical support, program management, and product management teams
- Preferable: Awareness on cloud computing, computer networking and mobile Internet concepts
Sr. Software Engineer – Oracle, PL/SQL – Cochin
- Coordinate with internal and external clients as necessary
- Responsible for client implementation by directly working with the client, understand the requirements, analyze the scope of work, estimate the time, determine the milestones and deliver on time and with expected quality
- Responsible for new client setup’s and moving it into production with quality and optimized coding, foreseeing and taking into account the future scenario’s during the setup of the client for stable and error free client service
- Project planning, project management, support, maintain and document
- Evaluate and identify new technologies Performance tuning, improvement, balancing , usability and automation
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/Sql, SQL, Oracle 9i, 10g
- Experience of 2 to 4 years in implementing procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle OLAP, AWM, SQL Analyze, Oracle Data mining, shell scripting etc.
Please refer to any of the above job posting to [email protected]
One of my client- Manufacturers and marketers of Labels and packaging applications- looking for Sales Executives for their products Self Adhesive Labels & Paper Rolls. We are looking for sales professionals with experience in:
- Responsible for developing overall sales in the assigned region
- Proven track record in business development & achievement of sales targets
- Responsible for institutional / Corporate Sales
- Minimum 2 years experience in Printing/Packaging field (Flexo/Offset/Gravure)
- Experience in Sales of Rolls (Paper Rolls/ ATM Rolls/ Fax Rolls) will be preferred
- Experience in Sales of Self Adhesive labels will be preferred
- Past experience in Dubai/UAE and UAE driving license will be added advantages
Should you be aware/ known of anyone, please refer/ reach me at [email protected]
One of my client, manufacturer and marketer for Health related Wrist Watches is looking for a Sales Head at General Manager level to head their business division. Please find below the detailed JD for the role my client is looking for:
Experience: Min. 12 years in Sales of Watches
Location: Any where in India
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Industry Type: Manufacturers and Marketers of Watches
Role: General Manager Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
- Aged 30 to 45
- Work experience of minimum of 12 years (no maximum) in watches of premium segment. Extensive experience working with sophisticated brands required
- Sales experience and established relationships with retailers across Zones
- Industries: watches ONLY
- Willing to tour
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Distribution and logistics modes
- Concepts of marketing management and planning of promotion and publicity
- Planning and monitoring skills
- Excellent selling skills
- The General Manager Sales must be highly talented and experienced sales executive with a strong passion for growing brands, delivering top results and building long-term relationships with retailers.
- He/ She will be required to travel 20 days a month, carrying sample lines of watch brands to show to retailers. In order to be successful, he must be able to passionately convey the differentiating attributes of brands and products to retailers and possess an ability to close sales.
- This person will report directly to the company’s Chairman and will play a major role in India-wide expansion by delivering aggressive results
If you would be interested or know of anyone, please reach me at [email protected]
One of my client with a Manufacturing plant on the out-skirts of Hyderabad is looking for General Manager Sales to handle their Mineral Water & Bi-products. We are looking for a sales professional with about 12-15 years experience in:
- Implementation of new Projects and Bi-products market
- Excellent exposure in setting up distribution network
- Appointing Stockiest Network, Institutional Business
- Setting up Goals, Marketing System Management
- Implementation of effective marketing Strategy & Achieving Targets
- Skilled in identifying, appointing dealers; establishing strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration &reach
Should you know of anyone, please reach me at [email protected]
One of my client at Hyderabad (a newly opened hotel) is looking for a General Manager for looking after the Hotel Operations. The Hotel is located near the IT Hub of Hyderabad- Hitec City, Madhapur.
We are looking at the professional with good experience in managing a Hotel having experience in:
- Overseeing all aspects of the hotel operations including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, and staff development
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate outstanding leadership
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities, organize complex projects, and establish priorities consistent with hotel objectives.
Should you know of anyone, please reach me at [email protected]
One of my client, a US MNC, IT Product company is looking for Senior Manager - Product Development for their offshore development centre at Hyderabad.
The Senior Manager will build and manage a team of Team Leads, Senior Programmers and Programmers who are primarily responsible for building the next-generation of our client's SaaS based product.The candidate must have demonstrated success through implementing enterprise applications and managing a development team.
Product Development Management
* Drive the entire product development planning, processes, projects and related activities in alignment with organization’s product development road map.
* Work with US based Product Managers to ensure that the Development Plan for various releases are properly created and communicated with periodic updates.
* Work with senior management team to manage and mitigate risk with the development plans as it is related to people, product and process.
* Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
* Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
*Provide work breakdown structure for the project.
*Estimate resource requirements
*Create, distribute and maintain reports of project status meetings.
*Strong collaboration with the QA Manager/Team Lead on quality planning and execution, and Technical Architect in defining and maintaining standards - programming tools, platforms, frameworks, methodologies, and coding and technical documentation standards.
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
* 12 to 15 years experience, preferably with last 3 - 5 years in the role of a Manager
*Experience staffing and managing a team of technically oriented individuals
*Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
*Strong design and programming skills and experience
*Background in business process analysis, system capabilities, as well as data modeling and detailed functional design.
*Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
*Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies.
*Strong understanding of XML, DOM, and other W3C standards.
* Knowledge of Visual force, Flex / Flash, force.com.
* Experience with Salesforce CRM Administration / force.com
* Experience building Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
Should you know of anyone, please reach Mr Jyothish P @ [email protected] or feel free to call me on +91-9849032302