One of my associate is looking for a Senior professional for their Client (a Well known global IT Services Firm) in Software Testing. We are looking for a professional:
- Responsible for P&L for the practice & Revenue Generation
- Develop the value propositions and differentiators to uniquely position Client Testing services capability
- Develop the presales proposals and provided consulting support to win large deals of testing engagements
- Create the engagement roadmap in terms of due diligence, Knowledge transfer, Transition Plan with Secondary-Primary ownership and Steady state plan for large transformational testing engagements with major clients
- Develop testing frameworks for improving testing productivity for large complex application landscapes and creating a reusable test case library
- Create a strong branding and recall amongst internal stakeholders and in the external market place
- 15+ years of experience in Banking technology products with creating solutions using new technologies
Should you know of anyone, please reach Mr. Menon/ [email protected]
We have a requirement for a client of mine (A Leading Manufacturer of Sheet Piles) is looking for a Country Regional Manager to be based at New Delhi. We are looking for a person with experience in:
- Oversee the day to day running of all management matters in the region
- Reports to the Board of Directors
- Take the responsibility for the overall profits of enterprise and financial year’s annual profit target stipulated by the board of directors; suggest next year’s profit target
- Formulating marketing and operation plans
- Control the overall reasonable expenses
- Be responsible for planning the enterprise’s annual operating budget, supervise and control the enterprise’s operating costs
- Be responsible for planning the direction of the enterprise development; develop long-term strategic objectives and implementation plans
- Be responsible for business risk on behalf of the Board, and supervise the implementation status of risk operating rules established by the company
- Develop operating system of risk management and administrative rules
- Formulate HR policies suitable for the development of company in India
- Building models to achieve business goals of human resources planning and job competency
- Submitting business report and operating analyzing summary before each quarterly board of directors meetings
Should you know of anyone, please reach me at [email protected]
One of our clients, a world class state of the art product development company having their CoE for Mobile Applications in Chennai is looking out for Technical Experts in Mobile Applications Development and SCRUM Methodology.Please have a glance at the below mentioned mandates.
Scrum Master - Principal Software (Mobile Applications)
- Scrum Master of a cross functional team of mobile application developers. Be a leader, a coach and a mentor to members of the team.
- Hands on contribution towards design, documentation, and development of mobile application systems (Android/iPhone).
- Follow established Agile software development processes and driving process improvements.
- Certified Scrum Master or experience being a Scrum Master
- Experience participating in Agile/XP teams using the SCRUM process.
- 8+ years experience in design and implementation of application systems, 4+ years of which is in the mobile space.
- 4+ years experience in leading teams and/or technical management.
- Development experience with Android, OO languages (Java), User Interfaces,Building great UI’s and User experiences.
Mobile Applications Developer/Developer/Sr.Developer
- Design and develop award winning applications for the Android platforms.
- Develop software for both prototype and production ready cases.
- Create innovative user experiences; solve problems that users don’t know they have yet.
- 2+ years development with Android
- 3+ years experience in application development.
- 3+ years experience with OO languages (Java).
- Expert in Java and especially embedded Java.
- Expert in Android User Interface implementation.
- Experience in building great UI’s and User experiences.
- Experience building applications that take advantage of the different handsets.
- Provide reference to Android apps developed on and currently on the marketplace.
Should you be open or know of anyone, please reach [email protected] or 09704761222 to know more about the role and other details.
Some of our clients (IT Product development Companies)- looking for HR professionals at Hyderabad. Please have a glance at the mandates that presently we are working on
- Implement the HR programs like performance reviews, promotions, succession planning
- Initiative in organizational design and structure by providing leadership and management coaching, design and deliver management training
- Coach the front line managers and senior leaders
- Handle the HR training needs and conduct one on one and group training meetings
- Focusing on the performance management and talent development
- Support the Managers and employees to address all employee relations issues
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Generalist HR in a Multi National IT Organisation of repute
- Handling the assessment of the employees, and develop training programs targeted for Customer Service employees- both working at Individual and team level
- Coaching, training and mentorship the Customer Service teams
- Implement the Employee satisfaction Surveys- their analysis and action that need be
- Member of Leadership team getting involved in motivating the team force
- Framing the new policies, procedures and programs in supporting the teams
- 5 to 10 years of experience from a reputed organisation with experience in Training, Surveys and Policies
Sr. HR Professional:
- Work closely with the local and global technology teams by supporting them with the HR Roadmap.
- Develop the organization design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance assessment, skills assessment etc.
- Employee engagement initiatives across the technology function
- Review and deliver the training needs for the teams
- Involve in the Compensation review and the best practices across the industry
- Member of the recruitment team for hiring the best talent
- HR Generalist with good experience working in a technology company
- Deal with the vendors to recruit contractors in addition to recruitment agencies
- 8 to 10 years exp
- Develop and maintain Vendor relationships
- Resource deployment by building hiring plan
- Engagement with internal managers and team handling skills should be excellent
- Also engage with the contract staffing organizations internationally
Should you be open or know of anyone, please reach Mr. Menon/ [email protected]
Here is a great opportunity for sales& marketing professionals from the Telecom industry to transplant their expertise into the emerging space of "Cleantech" industry.
We have mandates from a decade old company with over 100crores turnover-in the Solar thermal systems and products application space-embarking on promoting the cause of Renewable Energy applications in India and overseas!
Openings presently exist for
a) General Manager -Business Development
BE, MBA with 7-15yrs experience in handling sales & distribution of telecom products preferred.
b)General Manager- Field Operations
Electronics engineers with about 10-15yrs experience in project management -installation, erectioning & commissioning in rural areas.
c) General Manager- Product Development
Electronic Engineers with 10-15yrs of developing products. The emphasis is to drive new applications of renewable enerfy products/solutions in the growing markets . for eg telecom and banking industry
Please mail [email protected] for specific details.
Our client having interests in Thermal and Hydel power projects in India- looking for Top Management(Leadership Roles Profit Center Head, Head Operations) for their upcoming Projects in AP and Chattisgarh.
We are inviting Professional from Companies having experience in end to end management of a Thermal Power projects division. We are looking for professionals with
- Leadership to cross functional teams - Leading cross functional teams comprising experts from Finance, Technical Services, Human Resources, Planning, Purchase, Administration and IT with complete responsibility for Profit & Loss of the organization
- Strategic Planning and execution - Create strategy through a systematic process and make operational plans and drive the execution to perfection.
- Should have experience in Operation, Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning, Construction/ Project, Inspection, EHS, TQM & ISO Certifications and General Management with sound understanding of national/ international developments in the industry.
- The over all responsibilities include the business development and organizational development in the long term.
Should you require more details, please reach me at [email protected]
One of my client an EPC Infrastructure company in Oil & Gas business is constructing a Tank Farm for a refinery in Tamil Nadu- looking for some senior professionals to handle it. The positions that we are presently looking at were:
Head Project Construction:
- Will be responsible for executing the Construction activities for Tank Farm being constructed on BOOT basis.
- Lead and guide the team for timely completion of the project within budget limits.
- Liaise with the head quarters team and engineers for inputs for the site
- Plan the schedules and monitor the progress closely
- Executing the refined oil storage tanks & piping construction works for Tank farm to be built
- Responsible for mechanical construction at site for timely completion within budget limits.
- Reports to Project Head and will liase with his team and headquarters team.
For both the positions we requires Engineers with proven track record of atleast 15 years in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Should you know of anyone, please reach me at [email protected]
I cannot remember last when we last saw a 8 page supplement of The Hindu Opportunities or the TOI Ascent-with a few companies actually splurging with half page ads. Albeit with some generic positions for IT services companies, it is surely a much better index of the companies walking their talk of 'increasing hiring activity'!
During the last couple of weeks, there has been also a clamour for 'high quality' recruiting talent. No, not the ones who can merely download CVs from the portals, or contact 'vendors' and schedule interviews...
Essentially some one who is good at technical hiring
A People Manager
Develop -coach team members
Have end to end recruitment exp (not just a sourcing expert from multiple sources!)
Manage operational teams ( FTE plus contingent)
Would have a P&L responsibility!!
Should ideally prefer a HR background as added advantage-as she/he could then also be sensitive to C&B and Equity related issues.
Not only has there been a headcount approval of a few hundred folks, one has to also contend with the annual attrition (close to 20%) and so the person would drive recruitment to back fill a much higher number.
What is expected of the aspirant?
2. Finalise a great sourcing strategy (targeted hiring)
3.Internal processes for employee referrals
4. Reduce Turnaround Time to close numbers