We have an opening with a client of mine (Company providing Pure Drinking water across the world) looking for a
Director Product Development
- Design, develop and deliver the suitable water purification solutions and products
- Develop optimum organizational structures and man power plans for Product team
- Optimize water purification process in terms of Cost and Efficiency.
- Document and archive all designs and associated plans
- Conduct value engineering
- Establish effective working relationships with the suppliers for designing new products or modification on existing systems
- Execute corrective and preventive action plan to avoid failures
- Prepare techno-commercial proposals for RFQs, inquiries and tenders for water treatment projects.
Exposure of having worked in a medium to large sized water purification and Treatment Company, conversant with the latest innovations and development in the area of water purification and treatment
The incumbent should have over 12 years of experience in the area of water purification and treatment. Of these at least 5 years should be in design and development.
Should you know of anyone, please reach Mr. Sameer at [email protected]
I have openings with one of my client into Software Product Company into Business Intelligence products is looking for:
VP - Business Development
- Manage overall business development across all the regions worldwide
- Responsible for the achieving the targets, revenue targets, profitability target and customer engagements
- Market Research & Competition Analysis and devising the sales strategy
- Responsible for building the AOP for the entire sales and ensuring the execution
- Working closely with Marketing, Service Delivery and Product Development team to continuously gain the market share and operational efficiency
- MBA with 10+ years with Background from Large Account Management Sales, Telecom Consulting, Solution Sales, Marketing
- Responsible for Product Definition and Product Development SDLC Management
- Responsible for the Market Intelligence and building the product vision for the market
- Liaison with Product Development team to evolve the product features and portfolio
- Responsible for the lead generation and market campaign to position the solution
- Responsible for building the marketing plan and strategy to achieve the sales success
- MBA with 10+ years of Product Management or Consulting Exp in Telecom BSS space
Should you require more inputs or know of anyone, please reach Mr. Sameer at [email protected]
Junior Project Engineer • Date: April 6, 2009 •
One of my Associate at chennai has some openings in Sales and Marketing for his FMCG Clients all across India. Please go through the same below:
Regional Sales Manager (FMCG Major)
1. Candidates with Sales & Marketing experience with atleast 10+ years of experience.
2. Currently should be handling atleast two states or a region independently.
3. Candidates currently in Marketing or Key Account Roles with Sales experience can apply
Location: All Locations
General Manager – Marketing (Market leaders in their Category)
1. Handling National Marketing Responsibility for all brands.
2. Should know Tamil and Hindi.
3. MBA from a reputed institute is a must.
4. Experience required atleast 10+ years.
Category Head (FMCG Major with leading brands in India)
1. Candidate with atleast 10+ years experience in Brand Management.
2. Should be an MBA from Premier Institute.
3. Currently working in Brand Management roles in Reputed FMCG Organisation.
Location: New Delhi
National Sales Manager (USD 100 Million Client based at Chennai for their FMCG Division)
1. Candidate Age between 35-38 years.
2. Should have work experience in Western and Southern region markets.
3. MBA Preferable.
Head – Marketing (MNC)
1. Candidate with 10+ years of Brand /Sales Management experience with Top FMCG Brands.
2. MBA from Premier Institutes.
3. Ability to take up complete P&L Responsibility for the company.
Location: Chennai - Tamilnadu
Should you know of anyone, please feel free to reach me at [email protected] for more details.