One of my client into retailing (a well known company) is looking for a AGM Operations to be based at Hyderabad with the following expertise:
- growing the business in terms of revenue and profitability
- assissting & monitoring the projects
- overall activities of retail operations of all the stores
- coordinating sales programs, managing the marketing functions (advertising, layout, merchandising)
- preparing annual budgets
- planning work schedules and ensure proper distribution
- exposure in retail industry would be an added advantage
Should you need any inputs, please reach me at [email protected]
Last fortnight has seen some desperate deadlines-and hence the irregularity in postings!
As a recruiter one gets to work a lot of assignment at the same- and so most often it is quite taxing to juggle the schedules. Personally, I try to follow the following order :
-topmost priority to assignments where I have been retained for a search. For obvious reasons I am answerable to the deadlines and sensitivities of the client- and at most times, these are confidential positions.
-these are some serious clients, who have indicated their faith in us, and while paying us a monthly retainer fee, gives us mandates that occasionally need me to attend to -on a urgent basis. Some of the positions are niche skills, and so hard to get-and so are perennial in nature. Naturally, I would need to spend a substantial time on these too.
-Positions some of the associates, both members of Executive Recruiters Association (ERA) http://www.era.org.in and otherwise- who are working on some senior level management positions that need urgent attention! Some of them would be looking at 'returning Indian" professionals and so wd need a decent amount of attention -trying to match the aspirations, availability and confirmations!!
-then ofcourse, there are innumerable mandates we recieve almost on a daily basis- which are contigency assignments..ie we get paid only on succesful hires. These are the most challenging -as speed, accuracy, relationship management-are all equally important- and more so, by the sheer volume of it. Filling up of these positions is dependent on the network we have!! Most often, it isnt the best person who gets the job..it is the right person at the right place!!
So, you can imagine, one is constantly trying to -as one reads a mail/resume, trying to slot each resume..into one of the above four -and accordingly utilising our time!!
Well, here are the top jobs of this week..in particular order, I must quip!!Please feel free to reach out, and I shall be glad to provide more info!!
Head HR Infrastructure Company @Mumbai
Practice Manager -Telecom support @Chennai
Head Projects -Infrastructure company @Hyderabad
Leadership Positions -Telecom [email protected]
Product Manager-industrial products [email protected]
Sales Manager(Key accounts) Industrial [email protected]
Project Manager-MNC [email protected]
Station Heads across Andhra Pradesh for FM Radio company
Business Head-regional for Infrastructure industry
Structural Engineering/Analysis [email protected]
Plant Breeders-MNC [email protected]
General Manager/COO for a software ERP major in a niche industry
You can be assured -should you reach out me, I will surely be attending to you-the above is the order!!
One of my client (a well known company) into retailing is looking for a HR Manager (genralist role) to be based at mumbai with the following experience:
- a generalist with 6 - 12 years of experience in HR & IR activities from manufacturing and service industry background (IT & ITes please excuse)
- implementing the HR Policies in the organization
- activities include staffing, training & development, performance management, legal issues, employee relations, compensation management, welfare activities
- fun at work place there by ensuring productivity
- well versed with statutory compliances
- driving towards development of strategic initiatives
Do you know of anyone, please reach to me at [email protected]
One of my client, which is a Joint Venture Company setting up a star Hotel and Luxury Apartments at Hyderabad is looking for Sr. General Manager Projects with the following expertise:
- a BE/ BTech civil with minimum 20 years of experience
- handled large projects in construction of Hotels/ Resorts
- overall project management, control and contract management
- command over technical and administrative correspondense
- Liasoning with consulatants, govt. agencies, architects, inetrior designers, electro-mechanical contractors etc.
- exposure towards planning, scheduling and monitoring deviations of project designing
- involve in setting strategy for financial & construction of the project, cost controlling and budgeting
Should you need more inputs, feel free to reach me at [email protected]
We are a ERA Member recruitment firm based at Hyderabad with 14 years of market exposure towards Clients across industries- IT and Non IT in Telecom, Infrastructure, consulting firms, Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Consumer durables, Industrial goods, Finance companies, manufacturing companies across India.
We work on some real tough assignments and challenging
- Each one of our recruitment team works across the life cycle of hiring.
- Each one manages a client, understands the role before searching for the right fit- screen them, arrange interviews, counsel candidates for the right openings, and...find the 'right person for the right job'!!
We are constantly looking for the "best of people" with atleast 1 year of experience and not more than 3 years..people who arent even looking for a change-but who wd be definitely better off doing more exciting roles elsewhere!!
Should you feel you know some one -who is good at solving problems, and is willing to -at all times, do feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
Our client is a preferred applications vendor for companies like 3M and Xerox. About 7yrs old, it has a manufacturing unit in Jebel Ali, and had a turnover of about 70 million dirhams only in the labels business.
We are looking for THREE sales executives from the printing industry for our client in Dubai. The ideal person would be someone with about 2 to 3yrs experiences in Flexible printing & converting business.People with experience in
- flexible packaging industry- ( cartons, label)
- self adhesive printed label- those with experience ion BOPP, laminates are preferred!
- offset printing-and products used in perfume boxes, soap box, folding cartons!
The selected candidates would have perks like shared bachelor accomodation, medical & insurance covered, and a company car -apart from a decent salary package.
Should you know of anyone, please reach out to me at [email protected]
PS- we are also on the lookout for printing technologists...in the coming few months.
We are presently working on a Director Software –position for an exciting
The person-reporting to the CEO –would be responsible for the software development operations in
The role involves driving the product timelines and roadmaps; manage software architects, developers and test teams who are responsible for delivering products and tools. The incumbent is expected to drive all of the relevant technology partnerships associated with the product development
The company is in the construction space –and has a web-based project portfolio solutions built on .NET 2.0
Ideal person would be a person from a strong engineering or technology background. Has strong inter- personal and communication skills and the ability to manage a 100 member team. Strong background in enterprise software or Microsoft technologies is a must. Background in Construction, GIS industry verticals and strong project management skills is desirable.
Should you be interested, please feel free to reach out to me, and I shall be glad to address any issues you may have!
I am looking for a Sales Manager Key Accounts for one of my Manufacturing US MNC to be based at Chennai. My Client is a one year old company in india into various product verticals which are used in Telecom, Electronics and Aviation Industry. They are looking with the following experience:
- a bachelor degree in science or engineering with 6 - 8 years of exp.
- exposure to industrial sales
- identifying key customers and maintaining good relationship
- sales planning and forecasting there by exceeding the targets
- work closely with the global key accounts to improve the business
Sales and m
- a team leader, training the team on product effectiveness
Should you need of more inputs, please reach me at [email protected]
One of my telecom client is looking for a Sr. Manager for their Postpaid division at Vizag with 10 to 15 years of experience with the following requirements:
- must have handled a big territory
- good at channel management
- strong in distribution with good hold on the market
- sound knowledge in planning & budgeting the sales and operations
- a team leader handling about 30 - 50 people team
Should you need more inputs, do reach me at [email protected]
One of my client into retailing is looking for a Manager Marketing - incharge for Vijayawada to Vizag with 4 - 8 years of experience in the following areas:
- experience in implementing the marketing plan for the whole year
- planning for media activities: buying through media agencies, out door, in house there by driving the walk-ins into the store
- gather feedback from the customer to improve better service
- space selling to generate other income
- doing ground work for the new store launch
- should be a communicator and a team leader
Should you need of more inputs, please reach me on [email protected]
one of my client is looking for a Sales Manager to be based at Bangalore for Safety & Identification Products. They are looking at a person, with:
- industrial sales and Channel management experience
- exposed in identifying the customer and market opportunities
- excute the pricing strategies to acheive the gross margins
- training and developing the channel teams to improve the market effectiveness
- maintaining the sales & market reports
should be an graduate degree in Engineering/ Science, MBA would be an added advantage.
Should you need of more inputs, please reach me at [email protected]
My colleague Arjun was recently compiling all the mandates in semiconductor industry -that some of us -together with our associates are working on!! It seems there is a tremendous demand for people across levels, across cities, and among companies like Texas Instruments (TI), Infineon, Freescale, Intel, AMD, Magma , Mentor Graphics, Cypress, among others!!
We have listed out some of the hot jobs here.Please check the URL:
(copy the URL and paste in your Browser to view the document)
I an here on a week end with a job Vacancy for a retail firm at Hyderabad looking for a Regional Buyer for Non food division with the following attributes:
- knowledge in reviewing the brands and suppliers performance at regular intervals
- plan and excute promotions in line with the group promotional plans
- developing the new suppliers and maintaining good relation with the existing ones
- be a co-ordinator between category buyers and store operations including the marketing team
- interacting with the local vendors
- a degree with MBA from top 'B' Schools prefered
Should you need of any inputs, do reach me at [email protected]
A product company in Hyderabad is hiring Development Leads and Managers in Microsoft technology.
We are looking at candidates with 4- 8 years experience in Microsoft technology
Ideal Candidates will have
Strong knowledge in C#,ASP,ASP.net
Experience using Oracle/SQL for large complex projects
Should have atleast one year experience as lead /Manager.
Please mail all your responses to [email protected]
My Client is a US MNC which manufactures high end identification and safety products looking for a Sr. Product Manager at Bangalore with:
- 5 -7 years of experience in indusrtial sales industry with 2 years in sales and minimum 3 years in marketing from a reputed Electronics/ EMS MNC's
- should be able to develop and execute product category strategies and plan to deliver business growth and market share objectives
- be a coordinator between Regional and Global marketing offices.
- initiating market reasearch to understand the market trends there by designing and implementing strategies to improve things better.
- creating business plans for new products and programs.
- should be a BTech/ BE from top 25 engineering institutes, MBA will be an added advantage.
Should you need any inputs, please reach me at [email protected]
As we approach the middle of this week, let me try and put down some of the exciting opportunities that we are working on -this week! While some of the positions are confidential and will be handled with the required sensitivity, I shall also add that some of these positions are being frontended by my colleagues in the recruitment fraternity..mainly some of the ERA members.
-Brand Manager for a MNC leading fashion garment company. Based in Bangalore, the ideal person would be a 'non premier' MBA graduate with about 8 to 10yrs of experience in the industry-with atleast a couple of years stint in the Indian garment/fashion industry. The position has been open for a month and a half now and so you can expect it to be closed asap!
-Couple of Finance positions are there for the asking.
One is a CFO of a regional aviation company wanting to expand its operations nationally- and so is looking for a CA with about 20yrs exp and adept at raising funds thru various instruments.
There is also a Finance head position in a Mumbai based Pharma company- where a CA with abt 15yrs experience is required to handle independently the finance ops, apart from compliances and treasury. Ideal candidate would be a CA + CS with atleast 4-5yrs in pharma & allied industries/
-Couple of HR Head positions .
A General Manager level person is desired for a large Indian professionally managed Business House for its new plant -away from the hustle of a metro city!! Ideal person would be a premier institute MBA with abt 15yrs experience- strong in IR (industrial relations) with a very good HR orientation. The position reports into the Director HR -based at the corporate office of the company.
The other opening desired for a person with a strong " sales HR" background ! This is for a Pharma company which is in a startup phase, and so would it is imperative that the incumbent have experience of setting up the guidelines, policies and framework of a pharmaceutical organisation.
Coming to think of it ,yes, there is also a need for a HR Head for a service company based in Chennai! The VP level person would be spearheading the company into a National presence.
Should you know of anyone interested, please feel free to contact me offline - For obvious reasons, I cannot be disclosing more than the above inputs!!
RSVP [email protected]
The Indian television industry has grown rapidly, especially since 1991, which saw the beginning of satellite broadcasting in India. Started the trend in the last 4 years for FM radio stations located in diverse regions in India.
Our client is FM Radio Channel setting up a station at Vishakapatnam, AP looking for a Profit Centre Head with the following attributes:
- set-up the radio station with smooth & effective operations resulting in generating the revenues and profitability
- a strong business and commercial acumen with a proven track record in revenue management and operations.
- self-motivated, young & energetic individual with excellent contacts in the local market
- building the image of the radio station through planned PR interventions and building relationships with other media and media houses in the city.
- Lead, drive and motivate the team by giving clarity on stated objectives and specific execution plans.
Would you know of someone, please reach me for futher details [email protected]
Here is a new requirement with a rapidly growing, Product company in Hyderabad with more than 17 millions users worldwide.
Aspirants for this job will essentially have the following skills and experience
Strong on Microsoft technolgies with 5- 8 years in - ASP,ASP.net,C#
Experience working with large database like Oracle,SQL or Transact SQL
If you are looking for a challenging,rapid growth oriented,transparent and extremely professional work atmosphere...This is the right opportunity for you..a truely great place to work.
Please feel to reach me at [email protected] for any queries ...
I am back again with a new requirement with one of my client for a VP - Business Development for Hyderabad & Delhi. Our Client is a Very Fast growing company in Infrastructure Industry handling different projects across India.
Looking for a person with
- Good exposure in space selling and Commercial aspects of the project
- Sound knowledge in Project Management, Sales & Marketing, Liasioning with Govt. Depts
- Should be an BE + MBA types with minimum 20 years of experience, atleast last 2 years in infrastructure company.
Should you need any inputs, do feel free to reach me to [email protected]
India's economic growth is an exciting new playing field for the retail industry. Today, retail in India is huge, this is a time when organised retailing is just getting into full steam and the opportunity is huge. Retailers in India are most aggressive in expanding their businesses to increase the number of their outlets in a city, and also expand to other regions.
Our Client is a well known company in retailing in india planning for expanding their reach all across is looking for a Store Head:
- responsible for entire operations of the store (50,000 - 1 lakh Sq.ft)
- administering and designing the strategies to acheive the goals of the company
- good at forecasting, plannning and implementing things
- a team leader with hands on experience in atleast 2 years in the retail industry
- should be a role play for his team in improving the market share
- hands on experience in hardcore Operations role
Should you know of anyone willing to to take up this key position-please feel to reach me @ [email protected]
We are having some exciting openings for java professionals seeking opportunities in Hyderabad .
If you wish to work with a US based MNC, and you are looking forward for a long term career with a Product Company - an Offshore Development Center with more than 300 professionals in Hyderabad.,this job would interest you.
Ideal candidate will be
Having 5- 7 years experience in Java and excellent development skills
Expertise in any scripting languages and good knowledge in database programming.
Capable of handling a team of 10
Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
We have positions open for Leads and Senior software engineers in Java.
Please feel free to reach me at [email protected]
Tired of being part of large companies -and content with the recent review?
Well, this job is more for those hungry young men -who wish to work on cutting edge technologies and be part of a great start up!This is more for people -who want to be part of the core team-work closely with the founders/senior team & to attract the right kind of people to join it!!
Earlier this week, I received a mandate -from a person who has been handling Product Management and Operations- of a start up -wanting to move on -after finding him a replacement !!
The company is looking to handpick it's core team across each of the core functions to drive the business. Some key positions currently open: Business Development Manager, Senior Product Manager, Project Manager (Technology).
Passion for digital media is a starting point for a core team member, most else is secondary. I
Should you know of anyone willing to relocate to Mumbai -and take up this key position-please feel to give me a shout @+919849040820
Our client is a MNC product company in the business of Spend Management solutions. With over 40 offices in over countries, the company has its development centre at Bangalore.
We are presently on the look out for a Development Manager who will lead an offshore extension of the Engineering team and be responsible for the
-Responsible for building & leading a remote team of talented engineers to enhance and support the capabilities of core Platform components in a variety of areas such as Application Framework, J2EE servers, Persistence, Messaging, installation and migration tools.
-Encourage continued improvements in proficiency and efficiency of Development engineers through objective setting and hands-on mentoring, including technical areas.
-Effectively communicate status, metrics, and issues to US management staff on a regular basis
The ideal person would have
• Built a team from scratch - Hired and retained talent from top institutes (.
• Designed, developed and delivered many components of highly performant web conferencing server, entire streaming server, framework components, API’s, and some client-side components.
We are looking for people who are keen on technology management-more than people management!
Should you be aware of anyone willing -please do let me know!
This position is for a well known Indian construction company looking for a City Head (PC Head) for Hyderabad for their Retail Division.
Our Client is looking for a person with
- good knowledge about the real estate market in Hyderabad and near by surrounding areas.
- good exposure in making strategic decisions.
- experience from project feasibility study, liasioning, project management and business development.
- localite with good local market knowledge.
- a civil engineer preferably with MBA having atleast 15 years of experience.
Should you be aware of anyone, I shall be glad to provide any further inputs!!!
Feel free to reach me at [email protected]
Here are a couple of exciting consulting opportunities!!
As a senior associate in the Business Advisory Services,of a BIG FOUR
of the consulting industry, you would be providing services to a host
of clients in infrastructure ( roads, ports, airports, railways) and
power sectors-ranging from strategic/bid/regulatory advisory to
corporate clients/infrastructure companies/Government.
The positions are based out of Delhi or Mumbai, but the person will be
required to travel extensively within India and overseas for business.
Your mission will be complex and multi-faceted, but center around
three key areas:
• Financial modeling skills
• Technical, Economic and Regulatory Skills
• Ability to work effectively in an advisory environment and be able
to manage clients independently with very limited supervision.
Your role will be a unique mix of micro-level operational enhancements
that will sharpen your analytical skills, and high-level corporate
governance and consulting skills.
Feel free to reach out to me on my mobile phone +91 98490 40820 or mail menon at optionsindia dot com!!
The position at stake -Vice President CDM Origination & Trading!!
We are looking for a highly skilled, driven and service oriented Clean Development Mechanism professional to join the dynamic Carbon Sales, Brokerage & Trading team based in Hong Kong.
The company is a highly profitable and expanding Merchant & Investment Bank. They are active in trading commodities like coal, gas, LNG, bio-fuels, emissions, power and sustainable energy. The group's growth and progressive plans for the future have created this exciting opportunity. With a market capitalisation of EUR 39 billion, the Bank ranks among the twenty largest financial institutions in Europe. The presence in 50 countries and a dedicated, professional workforce of 58,000 enable it to combine its global strength with local flexibility and to provide clients with innovative products.
The ideal candidate will have wide ranging commercial responsibilities including: Market & Competitor analysis, Identification of commercially viable projects and managing internal resources to finalise and execute projects, relationship management and development with key CDM project counterparties.
For specific details, please reach out to menon at optionsindia dot com
Our Client is a specialized company providing outsourced technical support and customer service to technology clients in areas of:
o Consumer Technology Application Support
o Enterprise Technology Application Support
o Enterprise System Management Services
o Open Sources Technology Support
The ideal person we are looking for would have
- an overall experience of 14+ Years out of which 6 – 8 years managing an Enterprise Business in Networking or Telecom domain handling Client relationship management, people management, process creation and program management, and strategic planning.
- a proven track record in Resource Management, Metrics Management, Planning and Development of Middle Management, Goal setting, Conduct Reviews and give prompt feedbacks, setting and achieving new standards an taking full responsibility for Profit & Loss Management.
-A well rounded professional career with a balance of Technical and Management skills who enjoys working on diverse assignments in a fast paced environment to achieve business goals in a short time frame
Please feel free to reach me at my email id menon at optionsindia.com dot com!